- Online only
My Three Colour Manicure
Respectful / Opaque / Long lasting
Up to 83% bio-sourced formulas
⭐ Rated Excellent on Yuka
All kinds of nails, including fragile, ridged and splitting nails
Why we love it
- More than 75% natural ingredients
- 3 basic and timeless shades
- Protective nail polishes enriched with silicon
- Delivery all over Europe
- With lots of tenderness
- 2 free Samples for any order
The most fragile nails can sometimes duplicate, blacken under UV rays effects, or also be soft, breakable or ridged. To limit and prevent those effects and take care of your little nails in the best way possible, it is essential to wear opaque Silicon nail polish that will strengthen your pretty nails.
Our Three Color Manicure contains 3 nail polishes enriched in Silicon, to wear according to your mood and the occasion:
- The Pink Silicon Nail Polish sublimates your nails with discretion. Its powder pink color perfectly suits the ones who want a nude manicure or who do not want colored nail polishes.
- The Red Silicon Nail Polish gives a healthy look to your little nails! Bright red, it is perfect for the long days of summer as well as to illuminate your winter!
- The Plum Silicon Nail Polish, deep and elegant, highlights your hands and your little foot feet. If its intense color is more wintry for your hands, it is perfectly adapted to your. Feet throughout the year
All our nail polishes (yes, even the little pink one) are perfectly opaque when you apply 2 coats and mechanically protect your nails from UV rays.
Our colored nail polishes contain up to 83% natural ingredients and are formulated “10 free” (without Benzophenone, Toluene, Formaldehyde (or its resins), Phtalates, synthetic camphor, Paraben, Rosin, Xylene, Styrene, heavy metals), to respect the most fragile nails.
- The Silicon: true organic glue, the Silicon strengthens and hardens the most fragile nails
- Natural Solvents: to respect the nails, our colored nail polishes are formulated with natural solvents from potato, wheat, corn and cassava.
What they think about it
published the 03/01/2021 following an order made on 16/12/2020
published the 19/12/2020 following an order made on 29/11/2020
Les couleurs sont jolies
published the 14/11/2020 following an order made on 28/10/2020