- Online only
2 mild toothpastes
100% ingredients of natural origin
⭐ Rated 100/100 on Yuka
Teeth and gums weakened by cancer treatments, naturally sensitive and dry mouths
- Menthol-free toothpaste with fluoride
- Protects and soothes irritated, inflamed or sensitive gums
- Helps to keep a moisturised and comfortable mouth
Enjoy a discount with our toothpaste duo specifically formulated for sensitive mouths, weakened by cancer treatments and subject to mucositis. Also suitable for dry mouths or extremely sensitive gums and teeth.
Why is our toothpaste the perfect one for sensitive mouths and gums?
Brushing teeth can quickly become uncomfortable or even painful for people with (naturally) sensitive teeth and gums, or those whose entire mouth has been weakened by cancer treatments. Our toothpaste is perfect to continue taking good care of your mouth in the gentlest way possible:
- Without any menthol or mint flavouring, which can irritate the mouth and worsen inflammations related to mucositis for example
- Enriched with fluoride to fully protect tooth enamel and prevent dental plaque and cavities Moisturising and humectant to help keep a hydrated mouth, with no feeling of discomfort
- A creamy gel texture for a comfortable brushing, especially if using a toothbrush with very soft bristles! And there is no colouring in the formula
Natural peach flavour
What is our 100% natural toothpaste made of?
Because it is important to be confident using your favourite toothpaste, we have made no compromise in the formulation of our natural toothpaste. It is made of 100% ingredients of natural origin for a total safety.
- The right dose of fluoride to protect tooth enamel and keep a healthy mouth
- Aloe vera to prevent dry mouth and soothe mouth discomforts
- A natural peach flavour for a fresh breath without using menthol
With its perfect formula, our toothpaste is suitable for people affected by cancer, but also for pregnant and nursing women, children above 7. More generally, all adults with sensitive mouths or people who care about the composition of their daily hygiene products can use it.
Move your mouse over the ingredients to see their source and function:
Fonction : Provides and maintains water in the cells of the mouth (humectant), GLYCERINSource : Vegetal : palm, rapeseed, sunflower, soya
Fonction : Supplies and maintains water in the cells of the mouth (humectant), AQUA Source : Water
Fonction : Solvant, ERYTHRITOLSource : Vegetal : corn and wheat
Fonction : Protects against cavity , CELLULOSESource : Vegetal : wood
Fonction : For a pleasant texture (viscosity control) , POTASSIUM CITRATESource : Mineral
Fonction : Protects your product (pH regulator) , ZINC CITRATESource : Mineral
Fonction : Fight against bacteria and dental plaque, LAURYL GLUCOSIDESource : Vegetal : coconut, palm, corn and wheat
Fonction : Mechanically forms foam (surfactant) , CARRAGEENANSource : Vegetal : red algae (chondrus crispus)
Fonction : For a pleasant texture (gelling agent), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDERSource : Vegetal : aloe vera
Fonction : Soothes and protects the gums (moisturising), CALCIUM CARBONATESource : Mineral
Fonction : Removes dental plaque and improves shine (ultra soft abrasive), SODIUM FLUORIDESource : Synthetic
Fonction : Source of fluoride, protects teeth and strengthens enamel, REBAUDIOSIDE ASource : Vegetal : corn and stevia
Fonction : Fights against dental plaque, anti-tartar, XANTHAN GUMSource : Vegetal : maïs
Fonction : For a pleasant use (gelling agent) , AROMA Source : Vegetal
Fonction : Natural peach flavour, suitable for the most sensitive mouths, CITRIC ACIDSource : Vegetal fermentation : corn
Fonction : Protects your product (pH regulator)
How to get a perfect dental hygiene and properly brush your teeth with our gentle toothpaste?
- Brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes after each meal, brushing each tooth with vertical motions starting from the root
- We recommend using a soft-bristled toothbrush to protect sensitive gums
- For an ideal brushing, add sodium bicarbonate mouthwashes (use those recommended by your medical team if you are undergoing cancer treatment)
Upgrade your routine with:
- The Multi-purpose balm to moisturise your lips and to prevent dry mouth.
Hydrates / Nourishes / Soothes
Cleanses / Hydrates / Soothes
Removes makeup / Protects / Soft
Soothes/ Anti-odour/ Hydrates
Repairs / Nourishes / Soothes / Protects
Soothes / Cleanses / Protects