Repair and nutrition routine
Care oil + Multi-purpose balm
Very dry, sensitive and atopic skin
Weakened areas: scars, stretch marks, heels, elbows...
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Softens fragile areas such as scars
- Repairs and protects irritated skin
A routine to repair and intensely nourish the fragile areas of the face and body
Weakened, sensitive or irritated, a reactive skin needs adapted skin care products for a daily comfort, hydration and nutrition.
- The care oil: A multi-purpose care product, dedicated to moisturise and protect the skin and soothe discomfort sensations. Its light and fluid texture makes it easy to apply on the skin for a relaxing and pleasant massage.
- The multi-purpose balm: With its coating texture, this repairing balm brings immediate comfort to the skin, with a "bandage" effect. Local areas of the body and face can benefit from its nourishing and soothing properties. It is also perfectly suited for the care of scars (clean, well closed and dry), just like the care oil!
With their generous and melting textures, these two products are an ideal match, giving you a moment to massage yourself and to better reconnect with your body. You can now have an adapted routine for your fragile and delicate areas you would like to protect!
Natural skin care products formulated with the highest care to help atopic and damaged skin
With respectively 98% and 99% ingredients of natural origin, the multi-purpose balm and the care oil are the perfect duo to meet the specific needs of dry and sensitive skin.
They are formulated with ingredients known for their nourishing, softening and soothing properties, and are therefore perfect to moisturise, repair and protect the skin
To find out about the composition of these two nourishing products, check out the "Ingredients" section on the dedicated page:
How to use this routine to care for dry areas of the face and body?
In the morning or evening, massage the care oil into the dry, dehydrated skin with gentle circular movements. Its nourishing effect immediately gives the skin more elasticity and suppleness, and the oil leaves a delicate satin finish for a sublimated skin.
For larger areas of the body, apply the care oil after the shower, on slightly wet skin, for a better absorption.
Finally, apply the multi-purpose balm locally on any small damaged areas. Gently massage it into the areas that need it most, such as scars (clean and healthy), to enjoy its soothing repairing effect.
Nourishes / Soothes / Protects
Hydrates / Nourishes / Soothes
Cleanses / Hydrates / Soothes
Nourishes / Hydrates / Protects
Repairs / Nourishes / Soothes / Protects
Soothes / Cleanses / Protects