Organic Oat Extract
BB Cream - Light shade
Evens out / Illuminates / Conceals
Fragile, sensitive or atopic skin
- Long wearing for 95% of women*
- A naturally evened skin tone for 91% of women*
- Gives a healthy glow for 91% of women*
- 48h delivery in France
- With lots of tenderness
- 2 free Samples for any order
Although it helps illuminate slightly dull skin complexions, applying makeup can prove to be hard on your fragile, sensitive or dry skin. However, you should not be stopped from having a nice skin tone just because your skin is a little sensitive.
Our BB Cream has particularly good moisturising properties! It’s a godsend for the most sensitive and driest of skins. Its soft texture evens skin tones, illuminates pale faces and delicately covers any imperfections or redness, for a natural looking finish.
Available in two shades (light and medium) to adapt to different complexions, its mineral pigments with warm tones bring the necessary light to wake up your pretty face. Its long-lasting formula makes for a healthy-glow effect that lasts all day and a skin that stays supple, soft and comfortable.
> A naturally even skin tone for 91% of women*
> Non comedogenic BB Cream for 96% of women*
> Leaves the skin supple and soft for 95% of women*
> Doesn’t dry out the skin for 91% of women*
> Suitable for sensitive and atopic skins for 91% of women*
* Use test carried out on 22 women with dry and/or atopic skin
Formulated with 97% natural ingredients, our BB Cream is allergen-free and without any potentially harmful ingredients or ingredients associated with hormonal imbalances. For healthy and safe make up!
- Organic Oat Extract: thanks to its complex of natural sugars, the Organic Oat Extract has a tightening effect that smoothens the most fragile skin.
- Vitamin E: because it is antioxidant and repairing, the delicate Vitamin E protects even the most sensitive skin.
- Mineral Pigments: naturally coloured to delicately cover small imperfections, the mineral pigments reflect the light to wake up tired faces.
Light shade and Medium shade
Important: titanium dioxide is only dangerous when used in nano form (because it can penetrate the skin). Which is not the case for our Concealer, in which we've used it as a white pigment, in order to obtain the different shades. The whole MÊME team will always be vigilant about regulatory changes and ongoing scientific research on ingredients, and no ingredients suspected of being carcinogenic will ever be found in our formulation charter.
Run your mouse over the ingredients to discover their source and function:
Before doing your makeup, remember to moisturise your skin with the moisturiser. Apply some BB Cream on your nose, your cheeks and your forehead. Spread the BB Cream from the centre of your face outwards. Don’t forget to apply it all the way up to your ears and towards your neck, for a natural-looking effect!
By following our instructions for use, the time of use of our BB Cream is estimated at 2 months!
Complete your routine with: